I don't know a lot about science and technology but I do know that things with "nano" in them are super techy and futuristic. Patagonia was spot on when they named their Men's Nano Puff Hoody. Techy and futuristic. This insulating layer utilizes compressible PrimaLoft® ONE to trap heat close to the body while not adding excess bulk. Synthetic insulation still functions even when wet making this a very useful layer in even the most severe conditions. The 100% recycled polyester shell can handle light moisture while blocking wind and can be layered effortlessly. Add into the equation the insulated hood and the fact the whole thing can stow into its own internal.... and you get the solution to your cold weather problems.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Hoody
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels uses durable thread for improved abrasion-resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two high-hand zippered pockets have clean finished zipper garages zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop tail hem seals out wind
- Regular fit
- Weight: 12.6 oz / 357 g
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.