Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Nano Puff Hoody by Patagonia. Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff Hoody jacket is warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible and can be worn as insulation or outerwear in cold climates.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Hoody
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation, and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Hoody
- Weight: 12.6 oz / 357 g
- Regular fit
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.