The Patagonia Men's Nano Air Jacket is a stretch jacket for fast, cold weather summits. The Nano Air Jacket is warm, yet breathable, air permeable to 40CFM (0CFM would be 100% windproof). This allows you to throw the jacket on in the early morning for warmth, and as you work up a sweat trudging and climbing up the mountain, you won't overheat. The 20D nylon ripstop shell and the 50D nylon plain weave lining both include mechanical stretch, allowing your every move to be followed with ease and unrestricted. Inside the two fabrics is 60 grams of FullRange insulation to warm your body comfortably for the full length of the day's adventure. The Nano Puff brick quilting is found on the side panels which facilitates the overall shape and durability. The slim fit wraps closely without bulk for comfort over a base layer and under a shell depending on the conditions you come across. Finished with two hand pockets and a left chest pocket, your small items can be zippered safely inside instead of being trailed throughout the backcountry.
Features of the Patagonia Men's Nano Air Jacket
- Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g Full Range Insulation warms and stretches
- Combined with the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left chest pocket are zippered, welted and lowbulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Nano Air Jacket
- Slim fit
- Weight: 12.5 oz / 354 g
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2.0-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g Full Range 100% polyester stretch insulation
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.