Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Merino 3 MW Zip-Neck is a merino wool base layer for all of your cold weather adventures. Merino wool (80%) is blended with Capilene (20%) to create a durable, wicking layer you can wear all day and into the night. Off-set seams throughout the garment reduce bulk and make it comfortable to wear a pack or harness over top. Merino is naturally odor-resistant so your buddies won't mind hanging out with you after the third day on the trail. When you get all steamed up, open up the 1/4 zip to quickly vent and regulate your temperature. Totally not how I expected to finish that sentence.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Merino 3 MW Zip-Neck
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Offset seams and underarm panels minimize chafing, maximize range of motion and comfort
- Hidden thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Merino 3 MW Zip-Neck
- Weight: 10.5 oz / 298 g
- Slim fit
- 6.5-oz (220 g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool / 20% polyester (100% recycled)
- Fabric is blue sign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.