Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s Merino 3 MW Bottom is a merino wool base layer for winter trekking to backcountry skiing. The blend of merino wool, Capilene, and spandex creates a soft, stretchy mid-weight layer for keeping warm during your latest winter adventure. The combination of merino and Capilene work to wick moisture off your lower half and dry it out quickly, effectively keeping you comfortable for the whole day. The waistband is elastic and low-bulk for easy layering and a functional fly with gusseted crotch for convenience. The wool naturally resists odors too, so you can keep them on while huddling in your sleeping bag.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Merino 3 MW Bottom
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Low-bulk elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly gusseted crotch for unrestricted movement
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage bluesign approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Merino 3 MW Bottom
- Slim fit
- Weight: 10.5 oz / 298 g
- 7.8-oz / (265-g) 78% chlorine-free merino wool
- 19% polyester (100% recycled)
- 3% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.