The Patagonia Men’s Merino 3 MW Boot-Top Bottom is a warm base layer for skiing and snowboarding. The shortened inseam of these bottoms allow for plenty of space and less bulk inside your boots. These shorties can totally avoid that base layer over sock or sock over base layer debate. The merino wool and Capilene blend works together to wick moisture from your skin for a warm, dry day on the slopes. Patagonia also threw in a little bit of spandex, so you can get your stretch on. A soft, low-bulk waistband and a gusseted crotch pull it all together for a complete package underneath your hard shell pants.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Merino 3 MW Boot-Top Bottom
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Low-bulk elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly inseam shortened by 6" to accommodate boots and reduce binding
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage bluesign approved fabric
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Merino 3 MW Boot-Top Bottom
- Slim fit
- Weight: 10.1 oz / 286 g
- 7.8-oz / (265-g) 78% chlorine-free merino wool
- 19% polyester (100% recycled)
- 3% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.