The Men's M10 Jacket by Patagonia. Patagonia's lightest 3-layer hard-shell jacket, built for the most discerning user; a study in minimalism and quality.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's M10 Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard shell is built with 3-layer waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-zip jacket has coated, watertight zipper, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Single-pull adjustable hood with laminated visor is helmet compatible
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Exterior left chest pocket has coated, watertight zipper with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Self stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; drawcord hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's M10 Jacket
- Weight: 8.1 oz / 230 g
- Slim fit
- H2No Performance Standard Shell: 3-layer, 2.2-oz 15-denier
- 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.