The Patagonia Men's Lined Workwear Pant is a flannel lined pant for working out in the cold. The 100% organic cotton canvas is durable for taking on weekend chores chopping wood or working in the garage, and soft enough for enjoying a trail walk when the hard jobs are complete. The inner lining is 100% organic cotton flannel, soft against the skin and warm so you don't freeze your legs off when stepping outside. The usual 5-pocket suspects are found on the pants for wallet, coins, and keys, as well as an additional drop-in pocket at the right thigh. The gusseted crotch and articulated knees promote an easy, natural movement so you won't get bunched up or feel like you're ripping a seam. Let's keep the embarrassment to a minimum.
Features of the Patagonia Men's Lined Workwear Pant
- Work inspired 5-pocket jean made of heavyweight organic cotton canvas and lined with a soft, organic cotton flannel
- More relaxed, movement-oriented fit for comfort and unconstrained movement in any work or play activity
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allows for full range of motion
- Reinforced interior leg cuffs for added durability and reduced wear
- Two front handwarmer pockets and two rear pockets have reinforced self-fabric binding for durability and reduced wear; right coin pocket
- Metal shank button closure with zip fly
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep the pant in place during movement
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Lined Workwear Pant
- Regular fit
- Weight: 40 oz / 1133 g
- 12.4-oz 100% organic cotton peached canvas with garment wash
- Lining: 4.9-oz 100% organic cotton flannel
- Inseam: 32"
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.