The Patagonia Men's Light and Variable Hoody is a packable windbreaker for everyday use. Whether you’re traveling the country or just off to work, the Light and Variable Hoody is small and compact so it can always be handy when the wind kicks up. The wind-resistant polyester has a durable water repellent to deflect a light rain and 50+ UPF for protection against the sun. The regular fit allows you to pull it on over another layer in a snap. If you find yourself on a sailboat or just enjoying a spring day downtown, put the hood up and cinch it down with the fabric rope closure. Elastic cuffs wrap around your wrists to block drafts from entering. The zippered pockets keep lip balm at the ready, and when the wind dies down, pack the whole jacket inside the left pocket and hide it away.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Light and Variable Hoody
- Versatile, windproof and weather-resistant recycled polyester fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Flat felled center-front zip closure with rope pull; stand-up collar with chin flap to prevent chafing
- Self-fabric lined handwarmer pockets with flat felled side seams and rope pull closure; left pocket converts into a stuff sack and has a reinforced carabiner clip loop
- Elasticized cuffs for comfort and to keep out drafts; reinforced circular vent holes under arms for breathability
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Light and Variable Hoody
- Weight: 7.2 oz / 204 g
- Regular fit
- 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.