There are plenty of reasons why you might be running, full speed, down a woodland trail. Hopefully you're out for a invigorating trail run. Hopefully you're not being chased by a wild boar or trying to stay ahead of a severe storm. Whatever the reason, though, the Patagonia Men's Light Flyer Jacket, with its ridiculously light weight and formidable protection from the elements, would make your run go as smoothly as possible. Weighing in at a slight 9.1 oz, the Light Flyer is Patagonia's lightest-weight, most breathable shell for the runner who needs complete waterproof protection. Constructed of Gore-Tex Active 3-layer 100% nylon with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish, it really gets the job done. I could write a novel on all these features, but they're listed below.... just want to point out that the cuffs FOLD OUT INTO MITTENS. Sorry I screamed that last part, but those things are super cool/convenient.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Light Flyer Jacket
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Active 100% nylon with a DWR finish for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Self-fabric stand-up collar is lined with lightweight mesh
- Upper arm zippers can be unzipped to facilitate air flow through jacket toward back venting system
- Articulated sleeve with fold-over cuff converts to mitt for wet/cold weather protection
- Waterproof pocket at center back holds essentials
- Low-profile drawcord at hem
- Reflective logo on chest and center back neck
- Slim fit
- Weight: 9.1 oz / 258 g
- 3-layer, 3.1-oz 30-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex Active fabric with a DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.