The Patagonia Men's Leashless Pant is a waterproof pant built for alpine climbing. The three-layer Gore Tex Active fabric is the most breathable waterproof fabric available from Gore. The lightweight fabric is low bulk with a regular fit to allow for layers underneath without weighing you down. The large thigh pockets stay out of the way of your harness that still allow quick access to liner gloves or smaller items. The coated water-resistant zippers on at the cuffs open to the calf for easy on/off, with a secure snap at the bottom and cinch-cord to close out drafts. The slimmer leg stays in place with a boot hook and scuff guards increase the life of the pant.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Leashless Pant
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Active fabric delivers excellent breathability, durable waterproofness and next-to-skin comfort for highly aerobic mountain endeavors
- Articulated pattern built for an active stance and increased range of motion
- Partially elasticized, separating waist with metal snap closure, 2-way zippered fly and internal waist adjustment with drawcord tie
- Two harness-compatible thigh pockets have coated, watertight zippers
- Slim lower-leg profile with scuff guard for use with crampons
- Drawcord-adjustable, single-cuff design has calf-length watertight zipper, snap closure, sewn tie-down loops and lace hook
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Leashless Pant
- Weight: 10.3 oz / 292 g
- Regular fit
- 3-layer, 2.9-oz 30-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex Active fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Scuff Guard: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon ripstop fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.