The Patagonia Men’s Leashless Jacket is a waterproof jacket for ice climbing. The Leashless is made with a three layer Gore-Tex Active fabric, which is the most breathable waterproof material available from Gore. This allows you to work hard, even when the elements seem to be against you. The pit zips allow you to release even more heat to cool off quickly. All zippers on the jacket are coated to increase water resistance (sorry, not waterproof), so the items inside your pockets won’t get soaked. The hood is helmet compatible, and has a visor to shield your eyes when looking up or straight in front of you. Create a seal from drafts at the hem by pulling the drawcord and wrapping the Velcro cuffs around your wrists. The regular fit allows for plenty of movement and room for extra layers while on the mountain.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Leashless Jacket
- 3-layer Gore-Tex Active fabric delivers excellent breathability, durable waterproofness and next-to-skin comfort for highly aerobic mountain endeavors
- Articulated pattern improves mobility and fully accommodates arms-over-head motion
- 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined back of neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: Exterior left chest with coated, watertight zipper; interior right chest; welted handwarmers with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Venting pit zips with coated, watertight 2-way zippers
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures and single-pull adjustable drawcord hem seals out weather
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Leashless Jacket
- Weight: 13.1 oz / 371 g
- Regular fit
- 3-layer, 2.9-oz 30-denier 100% nylon Gore-Tex Active fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.