The Patagonia Men's Knifeblade Pullover. The Knifeblade Pullover is our most water-resistant soft shell for the serious alpine enthusiast. The pullover, made with moisture-shedding Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric is highly breathable, provides great stretch, and has a high warmth-to-rate ratio.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Knifeblade Pullover
- Polar Tec Power Shield Pro fabric with a tricot backing combines lightweight weather resistance and incredible breathability
- Pullover silhouette trims weight and bulk for use with a climbing harness or pack waist belt
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System has embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
- Modified Y-Joint sleeve construction allows overhead mobility without lifting the jacket
- Two Napolean chest pockets have reverse-coil zippers with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Low-profile, self-fabric hook-and-loop-closure cuffs with pleated gusset
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Knifeblade Pullover
- Slim fit
- Weight: 17 oz / 482 g
- 5.9-oz, Polartec Power Shield Pro 94% polyester
- 6% spandex bonded to a tricot back
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.