The Patagonia Men’s Insulated Rubicon Pant is a durable snow pant for riding harder on the mountain. The Rubicon is durable and waterproof/breathable courtesy of the H2No shell. The relaxed fit and articulated knees makes them plenty comfortable for bending and easy movement. The grip gaiters wrap around your boot and keep the snow from sneaking their way inside. Patagonia has put 60g of Thermogreen insulation in just the right places to keep your lower half warm on the chair lifts and were thoughtful enough to throw in thigh vents in case it’s a little too warm. The scuff guards at the inside of the cuffs protect from your board edge and heavy boots.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Insulated Rubicon Pant
- Durable 2-layer recycled polyester plain weave with H2No Performance Standard provides waterproof/breathable protection strategically placed 60-g Thermo green insulation stays warm even when wet slick taffeta lining ensures ease of movement with layers
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture adjustable elastic tabs customize fit two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh lined vents at inner thigh
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers one thigh cargo
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 25.9 oz / 734 g
- Shell: H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.8-oz 75-170-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: upper leg: 100% polyester brushed tricot mesh lower leg: 100% polyester slick tricot mesh
- Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 60-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.