Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants. These insulated pants are for coldest days in the backcountry when weather protection is a must. The shell pants, engineered with Gore-Tex Performance Shell uses the most durable nylon face fabrics available. The 2-layer construction uses a Gore-Tex membrane, which is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining for better wear, greater comfort, and waterproof/breathable protection. And the shell pant is packed with 60-g Thermogreen insulation for reliable core-warmth protection.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Pant
- Durable 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection strategically placed 60-g Thermo green insulation stays warm even when wet
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and self-fabric lining repels moisture grown-on belt loops adjustable elastic tabs customize fit two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Zippered pockets: two hand warmers one back and one right thigh
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- RECCO avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 31.3 oz / 887 g
- 2-layer, 4.5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 60-g Thermo green 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.