The Patagonia Men’s Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket is an insulated winter jacket for the everyday skier. The outer shell is constructed with a 2-Layer Gore-Tex membrane for waterproof and windproof protection against the elements. Inside, a combination of 100g and 60g Thermogreen insulation surrounds your body to keep you warm where you need it most. For those that overheat quickly, coated pit zips can be opened up for fast venting. A tall collar protects your neck so if you decide to remove the hood, your neck will still get ample protection. Pockets inside and out provide plenty of space for mitts, goggles, mp3 player and lift pass so you’re never without.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket
- Durable 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection strategically placed combination of 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers reduce bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Fully featured, adjustable powder skirt with webbing loop connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing one pass on left forearm one interior drop-in and one interior stash
- Recco avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Relaxed fit
- Weight: 40.1 oz / 1137 g
- 2-layer, 4.3-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Powder Skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.