The Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket by Patagonia. Insulated warmth with waterproof reliability, this jacket is perfect for the guy who doesn't take lodge breaks; made from recycled materials.
FEATURES of the Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket by Patagonia
- Durable, 2.5-layer shell (50% nylon; 50% polyester) with an H2No waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection
- Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop rain and snow
- Insulated with lightweight and compressible EcoTherm insulation; insulates even when wet
- Interior is lined with stretch taffeta mesh (100% recycled) for effi cient wicking and snag-free layering, quilted pattern keeps insulation from shifting
- Removable, 2-way adjustable hood (helmet-compatible)
- Smooth and warm chamois-lined neck
- Neck gasket seals out cold air and spindrift
- Adjustable powder skirt with stretch mesh panel, full wrap-around gripper elastic and three webbing loops to connect to any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard pants
- Generous pit zips (accessible even when wearing a pack)
- Articulated arms increase mobility
- Pockets: Two handwarmer, a chest (padded for an electronic device with interior cable routing), a left bicep (with integrated pass holder) two internal stretch-mesh drop-in and an internal zip stash
- DWR-coated zippers
- Bottom hem drawcords adjust from inside handwarmer pockets
- Hook and loop self-fabric cuff
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Regular fit
- Weight: 1340 g (2 lb 15.3 oz)
- Fabric: Shell: 2.5-layer, 7.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Insulation: 100-g (60-g in hood and sleeves) Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.