Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket by Patagonia. Insulated warmth with waterproof reliability, this jacket is perfect for the guy who doesn't take lodge breaks; made from recycled materials.
FEATURES of the Men's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket by Patagonia
- Durable, 2.5-layer shell (50% nylon; 50% polyester) with an H2No waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection
- Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop rain and snow
- Insulated with lightweight and compressible EcoTherm insulation; insulates even when wet
- Interior is lined with stretch taffeta mesh (100% recycled) for effi cient wicking and snag-free layering, quilted pattern keeps insulation from shifting
- Removable, 2-way adjustable hood (helmet-compatible)
- Smooth and warm chamois-lined neck
- Neck gasket seals out cold air and spindrift
- Adjustable powder skirt with stretch mesh panel, full wrap-around gripper elastic and three webbing loops to connect to any Patagonia Ski/Snowboard pants
- Generous pit zips (accessible even when wearing a pack)
- Articulated arms increase mobility
- Pockets: Two handwarmer, a chest (padded for an electronic device with interior cable routing), a left bicep (with integrated pass holder) two internal stretch-mesh drop-in and an internal zip stash
- DWR-coated zippers
- Bottom hem drawcords adjust from inside handwarmer pockets
- Hook and loop self-fabric cuff
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Regular fit
- Weight: 1340 g (2 lb 15.3 oz)
- Fabric: Shell: 2.5-layer, 7.6-oz 150-denier 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
- Insulation: 100-g (60-g in hood and sleeves) Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.