Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Patagonia has taken one of their most comfy jackets and made it even comfier (I can't believe "comfier" didn't get a red squiggly underline). The Men's Insulated Better Sweater Hoody is so toasty that I'm getting a warm feeling just looking at it. In the winter months I'll probably grab one of these from the warehouse every morning and "test it out" all day. Every day. The outer material is a polyester fleece soft shell with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish, which protects the Thermogreen® synthetic insulation. Durable and water resistant, you can throw this mid-layer around without a second though. Plus it has two big ol' kangarooy (there's the red squiggles) front pockets for warming your hands and.... well, I don't need to tell you what pockets do.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Insulated Better Sweater Hoody
- Soft fleece that has a sweater-knit face, fleece interior with 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation
- 3-panel hood construction with brim
- Raglan sleeves detail
- Full-length zipper with internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Kangaroo hand warmer pockets
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Insulated Better Sweater Hoody
- Regular fit
- Weight: 32.5 oz / 921 g
- Body: 9-oz 100% polyester fleece
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.