The Patagonia Men's InTraverse Hybrid Softshell Jacket is a stretch softshell for spending time in the mountains. The InTraverse Hybrid is all about fast moving mountain adventures, doesn't matter if you're hiking, skiing, or climbing. The two different weights of fabric provide the best combination of durable strength and breathability so you can take on the ever-changing weather without overheating. The upper chest, shoulders, upper arms, and lower back hem feature a heavier weight fabric, creating the most durable sections of the jacket. The remaining panels are lighter weight, so your body can breath easily as well as be more mobile. Spandex blended into both fabric weights gives plenty of stretch so you can reach for the next handhold unrestricted. A durable water repellent finish throughout repels light moisture so you won't get soaked along the way. Zip a pair of glove liners into the hand pockets and challenge yourself to an adventure in the mountains.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's InTraverse Hybrid Softshell Jacket
- Two different weights of durable and breathable soft-shell fabrics all with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Reflective logo at left chest reflective icon at back neck
- Single-pull drawcord hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's InTraverse Hybrid Softshell Jacket
- Weight: 13.3 oz / 377 g
- Slim fit
- Body: 7.3-oz (249 g) 92% polyester (50% recycled)/8% stretch-woven spandex
- Panels: 4.7-oz 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex
- All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.