The Patagonia Men's Houdini Pullover is a ultralight rain shell for running workouts through the neighborhood and on the trail. The Houdini Pullover is all about weather protection from light rain or snow, without the weight. Coming in at 3.1 ounces, it's hard to say no when the sky is looking questionable. Pull this little guy over your head and close the five snaps to block the wind. The slim fit will fit over your base layer and won't flap in the breeze. A single chest pocket is a handy spot for the house key, and if the sun starts beating down on your back, remove the jacket and tuck the whole thing into that little pocket, tossing the tiny compressed package into your pack or clipping it to your side. The 100% nylon ripstop has been coated with a durable water repellent finish, encouraging water to bead up and roll right off your shoulders for a drier run. Sorry magicians, you won't find any rabbits tucked into the sleeves.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Houdini Pullover
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Lightweight snaps at center front
- Durable half-elastic cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Reflective logo on left chest spot reflectivity at back neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Houdini Pullover
- Weight: 3.1 oz / 87 g
- Slim fit
- 1.2-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.