Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Home Waters 10IN Short is a nylon short for a casual look around town that transfers easily onto the water for spending the rest of the day fishing. The nylon taslan fabric is durable for the rigors of fishing with a durable water repellent that allows you to brush splashes of water right off the surface. The 50+ UPF sun protection keeps your lower half protected all day on the boat. The plain front with hand pockets looks clean at the restaurant on the dock, but feature mesh on the inside for drainage when on the water. One of the two back pockets has a zipper for security so you don’t have to worry about your credit card falling out. The ten inch inseam with gusseted crotch provides plenty of coverage without sacrificing movement.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Home Waters 10IN Short
- Durable, quick-drying nylon taslan, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with button closure for a comfortable fit
- Jeans-style front pockets with mesh for drainage
- Two back pockets; one with a secure zippered closure
- Gusseted crotch adds mobility
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Home Waters 10IN Short
- Regular fit
- Inseam: 10"
- Weight: 6.1 oz / 173 g
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.