Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Hi-Loft Down Sweater. It's a Down Sweater with more down: The Hi-Loft is built with a lightweight 100% recycled polyester shell, and packed with warm, highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down. It can be worn as a mid-layer or a stand-alone layer.
Supes Important Note - Some of the Patagonia Down Sweaters for Fall 2011 are made with non-recycled fabric. If you receive a non-recycled version of a Down Sweater, the fabric color may vary slightly from the images seen here. Sorry about all of it, and please don't hate us.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Hi-Loft Down Sweater
- Lightweight polyester shell with a Deluge DWR finish bigger channels and more 800-fill-power premium goose down than regular down sweater
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets and one internal zippered security pocket
- Draw cord hem seals in warm air and keeps out cold and spindrift
- Stuff sack included
- Regular fit
- Weight: 13 oz / 369 g
- Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.