The Patagonia Men's Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody is a hooded down jacket for cold weather adventuring. The Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody is all about more warmth and more down. The baffles are much bigger than the little brother Down Sweater, making it quite easy to stuff more of the fuffy, 800-fill-power goose down inside. The 100% recycled polyester shell fabric now features a new ripstop pattern, for extra durability to protect the precious down. A durable water repellent finish on the outside of the jacket helps prevent a light rain or snow from soaking into the fabric surface. The regular fit allows for layering under and over top depending on conditions, with a parka-length back hem to cover your lower back. Zippered hand pockets and a zippered internal pocket protect small essentials, 'cause a warm granola bar is much tastier than a cold one. When the day is too warm for down and you won't need the puffy warmth, the whole jacket stuffs inside the inner chest pocket so you can tuck it into your pack or clip it to your harness for emergencies.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fillpower goose down
- Graduated high-loft quilting updated fit is more contoured and has a parka length hem
- Center-front vislon zipper has both internal and external storm flaps microfleece on interior collar for next-to-skin comfort
- Welted and zippered handwarmer pockets and external left chest pocket internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody
- Weight: 19.6 oz / 555 g
- Regular fit
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.