Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Hawke's Bay Jacket is a weatherproof down jacket for battling winter's worst in your everyday life. The clean and classy look of the Hawke's Bay stands front and center with a durable, H2No® Performance Standard shell made of a nylon/polyester blend and finished with a durable water repellent for increased moisture resistance. As the shell battles the wind and snow (even rain!), the 600 fill power down provides much-needed warmth against frigid temperatures. Snuggle in at the collar and you decide which days need the hood, it's removable to keep up with your good and bad hair days. The hip length with drop tail hem keep drafts from finding their way up your back and inset knit cuffs do the same for your wrists and arms. Before leaving the house, hide your valuables among the seven pockets, then have a hide-and-seek party with your items when you arrive at your destination.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Hawke's Bay Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard nylon/polyester two-tone blend shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish insulated
- With Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-forcefed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Hooded jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar storm flap with snap closure inset knit cuffs removable, insulated zippered hood
- Pockets: Two lined handwarmers lined with brushed tricot, two chest (rightchest vertical Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight)
- Two flap-closing hip pockets and an internal tricot-lined security pocket
- H2No logo on wind flap
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Hawke's Bay Jacket
- Weight: 37.4 oz / 1060 g
- Regular fit
- Shell: 5.9-oz 65% nylon/35% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.