The Patagonia Men's Hawke's Bay Jacket is a winter parka that's on a mission, a mission of warmth. When you're out in the cold, the 600-fill down will keep you insulated by trapping your body heat close to your body. The H2No® Performance shell with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish is waterproof and breathable; it will keep out any rain, snow, hail, cats & dogs, while preventing moisture buildup within. Two of the seven (seven!) pockets are lined for warmth, the other five are there for when you need to stow something in a hurry.... just cram your hand somewhere and there will probably be a pocket waiting to help you out.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Hawke's Bay Jacket
- H2No Performance Standard nylon/polyester textured two-tone blend shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR finish insulated with 600-fill-power premium European white goose down
- Hooded jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar storm flap with snap closure inset knit cuffs removable, insulated zippered hood
- Flapped, snapped pockets on lower torso have side-entry hand warmers lined with brushed tricot left-chest flapped, snapped pocket right-chest vertical Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight one internal, tricot-lined security pocket
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- H2No logo on wind flap
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Hawke's Bay Jacket
- Regular fit
- Weight: 37.4 oz / 1060 g
- Shell: 5.9-oz 65% nylon
- 35% polyester with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European white goose down (75% down/25% feather)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.