The Patagonia Men's Gunnison Gorge Wading Pant – Short is a waterproof wading pant for fly fishing in warm weather. The H2No shell is waterproof and breathable to keep you dry without the clammy feeling as you move up and down the river casting. A durable water repellent finish, called NanoSphere, prevents water from soaking into the surface. The neoprene booties are 3mm, providing a warm and cushy wrap around each foot for the long day ahead. Abrasion-resistant soles increase the life of the bootie, with left and right specific fittings that prevents bunching. The waistband has an elastic back for comfort that combines with a stretchy wading belt to dial in the fit, the DuraFlex Stealth-V buckle is quick-release and adjustable. Hide your camera in the TPU-welded utility pocket for safety and enjoy the river.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Gunnison Gorge Wading Pant - Short
- H2No Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Self-fabric belt loops; Stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release DuraFlex Stealth-V buckle for smooth on/off and easy-to-adjust fit
- Full elastic back provides all-day comfort
- Exterior reinforcement on gravel guards adds durability and scuff protection
- Anatomically designed left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles
- Field repair kit included
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Gunnison Gorge Wading Pant - Short
- Weight: 30.6 oz / 867 g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high density taffeta, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Booties: 3mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant fabric soles
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.