The Patagonia Men's Gunnison Gorge Wading Pant is a fishing pant for hot weather and shallow streams. The H2No shell is a waterproof and breathable 4-layer fabric to keep you dry and comfortable so you can concentrate on snagging the best fish. A durable water repellent finish resists water and helps prevent soaking in. The 3mm neoprene booties are left and right specific design and keep your feet warm with a little cushion. The elastic at the waistband combined with a DuraFlex Stealth-V buckle makes getting the Gunnison Gorge pants on and off easy and quick adjustments. Articulated knees and Y-Joint crotch allow for plenty of movement as you navigate the slippery rocks of your favorite river or stream.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Gunnison Gorge Wading Pant - Regular
- H2No Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Self-fabric belt loops; Stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release DuraFlex Stealth-V buckle for smooth on/off and easy-to-adjust fit
- Full elastic back provides all-day comfort
- Exterior reinforcement on gravel guards adds durability and scuff protection
- Anatomically designed left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles
- Field repair kit included
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Gunnison Gorge Wading Pant - Regular
- Weight: 30.6 oz / 867 g
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high density taffeta, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Booties: 3mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant fabric soles
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.