The Men's Guide Jacket by Patagonia. Patagonia's most popular stretch-woven soft shell, the Guide Jacket combines stretch, wind-resistance and high levels of breathability with a moisture-wicking brushed interior.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Guide Jacket
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant, stretch-woven recycled polyester with 4-way stretch is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wet-weather protection
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard and wind flap
- Pockets: Two handwarmers with zipper garages, one left chest
- Deluge DWR-treated zippers on all pockets
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced mobility and full coverage during long reaches
- Sleek, low-profile cuffs
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- Slim fit
- Weight: 18.5 oz / 524 g
- 7.6-oz 70-denier stretch-woven 92% polyester (47% recycled), 8% spandex with 4-way stretch and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Collar, chin guard, and wind flap: 5.5-oz 100% polyester brushed microfleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.