The Patagonia Men's GI III Zip-Off Pant is a convertible hiking pant for mild to hot weather adventures. The GI III goes from a pant to a short and back again with the simple zip of the zipper that falls just above the knee. The lightweight nylon fabric provides 50+ UPF sun protection and is coated with a durable water repellent finish for light rain protection. If the day is cool, go with the pants and once it heats up switch to the shorts. Bushwacking through a rough spot on the trail? No worries, the lightweight fabric won't cause you to overheat if you have to stick with the pant. A gusseted crotch allows for easy movement and comfort.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's GI III Zip-Off Pant
- Made of quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with an adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- Pants convert to shorts with unobtrusive zip-off legs that have color-coded zippers for easy on/off; ankle zips allow legs to be removed over boots
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Zippered pockets: Right rear drop-in and right thigh drop-in with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's GI III Zip-Off Pant
- Weight: 12.2 oz / 346 g
- Inseam: pant: (M): 32", shorts: 8"
- Regular fit
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.