The Patagonia Men's Freebox Jacket. An insulated, shirt-style jacket with contrasting plaid lining; it's water-resistant and made of polyester plain weave with Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Freebox Jacket
- Soft yet durable polyester plain-weave shell sheds moisture and Thermogreen recycled polyester insulation maintains warmth even when wet
- Insulated jacket has quilted exterior with plaid lining
- Metal snaps on placket, chest pockets, and cuffs
- Pockets: Two chest pockets (with snapped flaps) and two on-seam hand warmers
- Adjustable double-snap cuffs and a straight hem
- Hip length
- Slim fit
- Weight: 19.3 oz / 547 g
- 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester
- Insulation: 100-g (sleeves 60-g) Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled)
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.