The Patagonia Men's Fore Runner Sleeveless Shirt is a running tank for your daily workouts. The crew neck and sleeveless design covers your shoulders and back with 15 UPF sun protection to prevent burn when under the summer sun. The slim fit keeps the shirt closer to your body, without flapping extra fabric in the wind, and allowing a long sleeve to be pulled over top on chilly mornings. The 100% polyester wicks sweat away from your body and dries fast for comfort.Polygiene odor control in the fabric resists the stink so you can hang the Fore Runner by the locker loop to dry and run fresh another day.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Fore Runner Sleeveless Shirt
- Lightweight, breathable 100% recycled polyester, with 15-UPF sun protection and Polygene permanent odor control
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Comfortable self-fabric crewneck wicks moisture and won't bind
- Locker loop lets you hang it up to dry
- No tags for itch-free comfort
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back neck
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Fore Runner Sleeveless Shirt
- Weight: 2.6 oz / 73 g
- Slim fit
- 2.8-oz 100% recycled polyester, with moisture-wicking performance
- 20-UPF sun protection and Polygene permanent odor control
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.