Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Down Parka is an expedition jacket for belaying the climb, snuggling into your tent, or just plain bumming around base camp. The Fitz Roy starts with a durable, 100% nylon shell, with a durable water repellent finish which repels moisture throughout. A higher sheen can be found at the arms, shoulders, and hood, which increases the DWR finish on the areas that are impacted most by rain and snow. The longer cut and regular fit ensure easy layering and full coverage for plenty of warmth. The warmth is provided by none other than 800 fill power goose down, which is not only super fluffy, but super light. The jacket includes three zippered pockets on the outside for keeping odds and ends secure and an internal mesh pocket for goggles or gloves. When the weather holds off, cram the whole jacket inside the included stuff sack for easy packing into your backpack.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Down Parka
- Lightweight and durable 100% nylon shell fabric throughout high sheen fabric on the hood, shoulders and arms uses interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance DWR (durable water repellent) performance both with a DWR finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fillpower goose down
- Fully baffled construction, a longer cut and internal draft tubes at 2-way center front zipper eliminates cold spots
- Helmet-compatible, baffled hood has a single-pull adjustment and an internal heat-locking high-loft chamber on back of neck
- Two high handwarmer pockets and exterior left chest pocket feature zipper garages and insulated entries to eliminate drafts one giant interior drop-in stretch mesh pocket holds gloves and other essentials
- Elasticized, low-profile cuffs sit soft on the arm and easily push up and out of the way
- Dual-adjust, droptail hem locks in heat self fabric stuffsack included
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Fitz Roy Down Parka
- Weight: 19.2 oz / 544 g
- Regular fit
- Main Shell and Liner: 1.1-oz 20-denier 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Reinforcement Shell: 1.1-oz 20-denier Y-yarn 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.