The Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Hoody is a down insulated jacket for whenever your adventures get chilly. The baffles are packed with 800 fill power goose down, providing incredible warmth at a super light weight. The down is protected by a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell, which is also coated with a durable water repellent finish for water resistance in a light rain or snow. When a little wind comes sweeping along the trail, pull the hem cords from inside the hand pockets to protect your lower back and cinch the cord at the back of the hood to prevent it flying off your dome. The whole jacket packs down into it's own chest pocket once the weather is free of wind and cold, so you can clip it to your pack or harness. Puffy coats are better than puffy eyes.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Hoody
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fillpower goose down
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem
- Single-pull adjustable hood center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Hoody
- Weight: 15.1 oz / 428 g
- Regular fit
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20x30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.5-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fill-power goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.