Get a FREE $20 Almost Gift Card with any full price jacket. Just use code AGCJACKETS in your cart to get the deal. The deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Patagonia Men's Doubledown Parka. Engineered like an Alpine parka but styled for your wind-chill-factored walk to work, this burly coat is made of 2-layer polyester (50% recycled), insulated with 600-fill-power goose down and has a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Doubledown Parka
- 2-layer recycled polyester shell with Deluge DWR finish and insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Hooded jacket with 2-way zipper stand-up collar, chin guard and insulated internal wind flap wide horizontal quilting
- Pockets: Two zippered hand warmers with zipper garage lined with brushed micro-polyester jersey zippered left-chest pocket with zipper garage and padded stretch-mesh electronics pocket for internal routing of earphones
- Self-fabric cuff with hook-and-loop closures
- Hood draw cord adjusts internally elasticized draw cord at hem
- Lower hip length
The SPECS of the Patagonia Men's Doubledown Parka
- Regular fit
- Weight: 40.9 oz / 1159 g
- 2-layer, 6-oz 100% polyester plain weave (50% recycled) with a waterproof
- Breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.