Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Dimensions Jacket is a soft shell jacket for working up a sweat during alpine climbing or ski touring. The hybrid jacket uses GORE-TEX® WINDSTOPPER as the main fabric to block harsh winds while stretch-woven soft shell fabric under the arms increases breathability. The versatile soft shell is durable and also water-resistant, so you can shimmy up rock, ice, or snow without worry. The y-joint sleeves provide range of motion for active adventures. The 2-way adjustable hood fits over a helmet and the cinch hem closes out drafts from all angles.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Dimensions Jacket
- Stretchy, 3-layer Gore Windstopper soft-shell fabric in the body offers total windproofness and water-resistance a stretch-woven soft shell under the arms provides maximum breathability
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor provides exceptional coverage and visibility, with total range of unrestricted motion
- Center-front vislon zipper backed with internal storm flap and chin guard
- Modified Y-Joint sleeve construction and off-shoulder seaming allow an increased range of motion and comfort under a pack
- Two high handwarmer pockets have venting mesh pocket bags, easy-park garages and are harness-and pack-compatible
- Shaped cuffs with self fabric hook-and-loop Tapered Tab adjustment
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Dimensions Jacket
- Weight: 22.5 oz / 637 g
- Regular fit
- Shell: 3-layer, 8.8-oz Gore Windstopper 94% nylon/6% spandex shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Underarms: 8.1-oz 50% nylon/43% polyester/7% spandex stretch-woven soft shell
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.