The Men's DAS Parka by Patagonia. The DAS Parka is Patagonia's warmest synthetic, high-loft protection for full-on alpine conditions; this parka's water-repellent shell is windproof, quick to dry and durable.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Das Parka
- Lightweight PU-coated nylon ripstop shell is durable, water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated throughout with high-loft 120-g PrimaLoft Synergy and an added layer of heat-trapping 60-g PrimaLoft One in the chest, abdomen and back for core warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood with visor and single-pull drawcord to adjust overall volume and peripheral vision
- Full-length 2-way zipper with internal, insulated wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: Two zippered, insulated handwarmers; two large interior mesh drop-ins; One exterior zippered chest
- Elasticized cuffs and discreet drawcord at drop hem seal in warmth
- Stuff sack included
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Das Parka
- Weight: 23.6 oz / 669 g
- Regular fit
- 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon PU-coated ripstop, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 120-g PrimaLoft Synergy 100% polyester; torso additional layer: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.