Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Cotton Minimalist Wavefarer Board Short is a swim suit for spending the summer in the water. Whether you're a fan of the pool or spend your days at the beach, the retro look of the Cotton Minimalist Wavefarer fits right in. The blend of organic cotton and nylon creates a soft feel that dries quickly. A durable water repellent finish helps bead water up off the surface of the fabric as well. The seventeen inch outseam is a tad shorter than the original Wavefarer board short, so everyone can enjoy your lovely knees. Seam-free at the inner thigh prevents chafing while the single button closure with drawstring ensures they stay up when diving into the water. A single back pocket closes with a flap and single button, an attached key clip inside provides a little extra security.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Cotton Minimalist Wavefarer Board Short
- Cotton feel with the technical merits of synthetics; made of a durable organic cotton/nylon blend, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Retro-surf-inspired board shorts with a scalloped hem and self-fabric piping
- Trim silhouette on thigh and leg opening for ease of movement and better dry time
- Back pocket has a flap, is self draining and has a rubber-button closure and interior key loop
- 3-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with single rubber button; functional mesh gasket drains easily; ladder lock drawstring closure; turned, bartacked drawstring is durable and provides a secure fit
- Inseam-free inner thigh construction helps eliminate chafing
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Cotton Minimalist Wavefarer Board Short
- Weight: 7 oz / 198 g
- Outseam: 17"
- Regular fit
- 5.5-oz 74% organic cotton / 26% nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.