The Patagonia Men's Caulder Down Jacket. A refined down jacket made of recycled polyester ripstop and insulated with 600-fill-power goose down.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Caulder Down Jacket
- Durable, Yet Lightweight Recycled Polyester Ripstop Shell Fabric Insulated with 600-Fill-Power Premium European Goose Down
- Down Jacket with Stand-Up Collar
- Box Quilting Keeps Down From Shifting and Maintains Warmth
- Pockets: Two Zippered Side-Entry Handwarmers Lined with Micro-Polyester Brushed Jersey
- One Zippered Interior Left-Chest is Made of Stretch Mesh and Doubles As a Stuff Sack with Carabiner Clip-In Loop
- Straight Hem
- Hip Length
- Regular fit
- Weight: 18.8 oz / 533 g
- 1.5 oz 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop
- Insulation: 600-Fill-Power Premium European Goose Down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.