Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s Capilene 4 EW Bottom is a warm base layer for cold conditions on the mountains. The Capilene 4 is the warmest in the Capilene line so you can spend more time outdoors. The grid pattern on the inside insulates and once you work up a sweat, wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you dry. Stretchy fabric and a gusseted crotch permits movement so you can make it to the summit. Not too bad for sleepwear either.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 4 EW Bottom
- Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric has a smooth jersey face for easy layering
- Open grid next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex adds stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Slim fit
- Weight: 5.7 oz / 162 g
- 3.8-oz (108-g) Polartec Power Dry High Efficiency fabric (Solids: 92% recycled polyester, 8% spandex heathers: 61% virgin polyester, 30% recycled polyester, 9% spandex), with Polygiene permanent odor control
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.