Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s Capilene 3 MW Boot-Top Bottom is a ski and snowboard base layer for riding the mountain. The Capilene 3 is a mid-weight to keep you warm in cold weather. The Polartec Power Dry fabric will wick perspiration off your lower half and dry it out for all-day comfort. The cuff stops at mid-calf in order to reduce bulk under high ski or snowboard boots, as normally tall socks overlap. Say goodbye to bunched up fabric!
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 3 MW Boot-Top Bottom
- Stretchy double-knit fabric wicks extremely well
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility provides excellent insulation and breathability
- Durable elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility functional fly
- Boot Cut: inseam shortened by 6" to accommodate boot height and reduce binding
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 3 MW Boot-Top Bottom
- Slim fit
- Weight: 6.4 oz / 181 g
- 5.4-oz / (153-g) Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester (Solids: 65% recycled heathers: 51% recycled stripes: 56% recycled) double knit, with Polygiene permanent odor control
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.