Men's Capilene 3 Crew by Patagonia is a great year round piece great for layer at night, or for hitting the ski slopes by day, I assure you won't be disapointed. Wear this one for insulation, as it will retain tons of heat as a base layer. This will even work great for a warm layer doing some snowshoeing along the Sleepy Bear Dunes.
FEATURES of the Men's Capilene 3 Crew by Patagonia
- The fastest-wicking of our baselayer fabrics, Capilene 3 features a dense interior honeycomb construction
- Fabric next to skin is brushed for warmth, softness and compressibility, while providing excellent insulation and breathability
- Smooth jersey exterior glides easily under layers
- Rib collar
- Yoke, raglan sleeves and single-piece shoulder panel merge out of the way of pack straps
- Slim fit
- Weight: (7 oz) 198 g
- Fabric: 4.8-oz 100% polyester (64% recycled) with Gladiodor natural odor control. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.