The Patagonia Men’s Capilene 2 LW Bottom is a lightweight base layer for cool to warm hike trips. When you’re about to venture out in early spring and it’s just not cold enough for the heavy winter garb, the Capilene 2 is just enough to beat the chilly mornings and nights. The open-knit 100% polyester wicks away the sweat and keeps you dry so you can feel fresh throughout. The gusseted crotch provides plenty of space so you can climb over the tree that fell onto the trail with ease. The Cap 2 Bottoms also have polygiene permanent odor control right in the fabric, which means less funk and more fun.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 2 LW Bottom
- Stretchy double-knit fabric has a smooth face to slide under layers and an open inner knit to provide excellent wicking
- Our fastest-drying baselayer can be worn alone or under layers on chilly days
- Elastic waistband brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Functional fly
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Capilene 2 LW Bottom
- Weight: 5 oz / 142 g
- Slim fit
- 3.6-oz (102 g) Polartec Power Dry 100% polyester: Solids, 59% recycled; heathers, 43% recycled double knit, with 20-UPF sun protection and Polygene permanent odor control
- Fabric is blue sign approved
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.