Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Bivy Down Vest is an outdoor vest for the trail, manly outdoor chores, and chilling by the fire. The outside fabric is 100% nylon canvas for strength and durability against whatever nature throws at you. Protected with a durable water repellent finish at the shoulders, it will also repel a light rain or snow as you finish the job at hand. The vest falls to the hip with a drop-tail hem for a little extra coverage at the lower back. The inside is stuffed with 600 fill power duck down to trap warm air and keep your torso toasty warm. Zip it all the way up and tuck into the collar, and snap the flap shut for a classic look that helps block the wind. The internal pocket secures your keys or wallet while the side pockets warm up your hands when you get a moment of rest. Men don't need sleeves.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Bivy Down Vest
- Durable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder fabric insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Yoke-design vest has full-length zipper with snap-closure storm flap and standup collar horizontal quilt lines
- Pockets: Snap-closure patch pockets with flaps side entry handwarmers on lower torso internal zip chest pocket
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Bivy Down Vest
- Weight: 21.5 oz / 609 g
- Regular fit
- Body: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.