Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men’s Bivy Down Vest is a 600 down fill vest for the winter days. Keep your core warm over a long sleeve flannel with a classic look on the trail. The pockets lined with brushed polyester to keep your paws from getting chapped. The full-length zipper is covered by a snapped storm flap for extra wind protection. The vest is a regular fit for layering underneath and room to move. A drop tail hem gives just enough wind protection at the back.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Bivy Down Vest
- Durable nylon canvas with a DWR finish on shoulder fabric insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Yoke-design vest has full-length zipper with snap-closure storm flap and stand-up collar horizontal quilt lines
- Pockets: Snap-closure patch pockets with flaps side entry hand warmers on lower torso internal zip chest pocket
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Bivy Down Vest
- Regular fit
- Weight: 21.5 oz / 610 g
- Body: 5.5-oz 100% Nylon Canvas
- Shoulders and Collar: 4-oz 100% nylon faille with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.