The Patagonia Men's Bivy Down Parka is a winter parka for heading out of the house when the temperatures drop and the snow falls. The Bivy Down Parka is a lower hip length, giving you a touch of extra coverage so you can last longer while shoveling snow. Packed with 600 fill power duck down for a pleasantly heated upper half, the baffles prevent the down from shifting and create a classic puffy jacket look. The insulated hood is ready to protect the head upon your shoulders while you slip your hands into the handwarmer pockets at the sides. Secure small valuables in the inner chest pocket, zip the front zip, and button the front placket to prevent wind from finding its way inside. You are now winter ready.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Bivy Down Parka
- Durable nylon canvas fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder and collar insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-certified, nonlive-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Full-zip parka with external wind flap with snap buttons
- Welted handwarmer pockets lined with brushed polyester jersey internal zippered left-chest pocket
- Self-fabric cuffs
- Attached hood with Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, nonforce-fed) 600-fill-power duck down and interior, adjustable drawcord
- Lower hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Bivy Down Parka
- Weight: 38.6 oz / 1094 g
- Regular fit
- Body: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.