The Patagonia Men's Bivy Down Jacket is a puffy jacket for keeping the heat in while shoveling the snow. The Bivy Down Jacket is built with a durable nylon canvas fabric to protect the 600 fill power down that has been packed inside. The tough fabric takes on the brushes against the car and has a durable water repellent finish on the shoulders and collar to prevent melting snow from soaking into the surface. The hand pockets are insulated so you have a place to put your hands when your neighbor starts chatting your ears off while you're trying to clear the driveway. An inside chest pocket secures valuables while the snapped placket blocks wind that looks snazzy with shiny metal snaps.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Bivy Down Jacket
- Durable nylon canvas fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on shoulder and collar insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-certified, nonlive-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Stand-up collar and wind flap with metal snaps
- Welted handwarmer pockets lined with brushed polyester jersey internal zippered left-chest pocket
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Bivy Down Jacket
- Weight: 33.3 oz / 944 g
- Regular fit
- Body: 5.5-oz 100% nylon canvas with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.