The Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Hoody combines the durability and easy care of 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sophisticated sweater-knit weave and heather-overdyed yarns. If you're looking for mountain-town comfort the Better Sweater Hoody has a stand-up collar built into the hood for extra protection from the elements, and a collar, cuffs, and a hem that are lined with micro polyester trim for moisture-wicking performance. This Patagonia jacket offers awesome storage for you goods too, including a chest zip pocket and cozy zippered handwarmer pockets for stowing digital cameras, phones and audio devices. Like most Patagonia outerwear, the men's Better Sweater is recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
DECENT FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Hoody
- Soft fleece has a sweater-knit face, fleeced interior and heathered overdyed yarns
- Full-zip hooded jacket with stand-up collar
- Seams set off-shoulder for pack-wearing comfort
- Pockets: Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered handwarmers
- Micro-polyester jersey on inner stand-up collar and binding of cuffs and hem
- In cold conditions, can be worn with layers as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell
- Hip length
- Regular fit
- Weight: 23.3 oz / 661 g
- 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.