Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Patagonia Men's Baggies Stretch Short is a nylon short for hiking and climbing. The classic look of the Baggies with a long inseam and plenty of spandex to keep you comfortablewhether you're hitting the trail, climbing rock face, or cooling off at a waterfall. The 40 UPF protects you from the sun and the durable water repellent keeps water from soakingin. Two hand pockets drain fast with mesh interiors and the single back pocket has a snap-shut flap to make sure your wallet doesn't fall out. The elastic waistband is comfortable against your waist and an internal drawstring ensures they stay on, even during spontaneous cannonballs.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Baggies Stretch Short
- Made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric, with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with internal drawstring and quick-drying mesh liner
- Vertical side pockets with drain-and-dry mesh pocket bags
- Right back patch pocket with flap and snap button closure
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Baggies Stretch Short
- Weight: 6.6 oz / 187 g
- Inseam: 9"
- Regular fit
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon / 4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.