The Patagonia Men's Arctos Hoody bridges the gap between a cozy everyday hoody and a technical mid-weight layer. Imagine your favorite hooded sweatshirt, the one that's kept you cozy and warm all these years. The one that put on that special someone on a cold night. The one that you left in your friend's car and he claimed you didn't and it almost ruined a 15-year friendship. Now imagine that it's made of Polartec® high-loft pelted fleece with a smooth fleece interior. Imagine it has vented underarm gussets and Y-Joint sleeves for full mobility. Your favorite hoody can now be worn as an insulating for rigorous outdoor activities. At home or on the trail, it will be there to make sure you're cozy at all times.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Arctos Hoody
- Soft, midweight high-loft pelted, fur-like fleece
- Full-zip hooded jacket with wind flap and Y-Joint sleeves
- Two zippered, diagonal hand warmer pockets with pulls
- Under-arm gussets, side pocket welts and center-front zipper all trimmed with contrast Supplex nylon
- Ventilated under-arm gussets
- Hip length
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Men's Arctos Hoody
- Regular fit
- Weight: 20.6 oz / 584 g
- 8.9-oz Polartec 97% polyester
- 3% spandex midweight, high-loft pelted fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.